Legal Services for Will, Trusts, & Estate Plans
San Fernando Valley Attorney Helping California Families
I have focused my Woodland Hills, California, law firm on helping people with their future. I pride myself in being responsive and taking the time to fully understand my client’s situation, and I realize clients rely on me to give them straightforward answers and solutions that fit them and their family — not someone else.
I answer clients’ questions about all aspects of estate planning . Below are some of the topics that come up often in my Southern California estate planning practice. Please browse my site to learn more, and don’t hesitate to contact me if you would like to start the estate planning process.
- Estate Planning – A good starting place to learn about your options
- Wills – A legal document where you outline how to distribute your assets and who should be responsible for your children
- Probate – The legal process court supervised resolution of an estate
- Trusts – A detailed plan for holding and distributing your assets
- Asset Protection – Strategies to increase the security of property and investments
- Blended Families – How to protect loved ones in your prior relationships as well as protect those in your new family
- Non-Traditional Families – Estate planning involving adopted children, domestic partners, and grandparents or other relatives
- Special Needs Trusts – Providing for disabled family members
- Durable Power of Attorney – Give someone you trust the ability to make your legal decisions
- Living Wills – Advanced Health Care Directives – let those you love know your healthcare wishes
- Long Term Care Planning – Don’t get caught off guard by costs associated with elder care
- Conservatorships – Establishing financial control and care options via court procedures.
- Glossary of terms used in Estate Planning – You may find this list useful and informative during your exploration of the estate planning process